What 700x25 RoadTubeless tyre for my road bike?

23 Dec 2011

Update on MET Forte review: after 18 months of use

After my review back in July 2010, I have been using my MET Forte cycling helmet nearly every day since. Recently I have also used it for my intermodal commute.

I have been very happy with the fit and performance of this helmet in regards to comfort. It is now showing some signs of wear and tear, plus a few accidental knocks during transfers.




The parts that suffer the most are the ones not protected by the outer shell.


The inner pads, after a just few washes, started to change appearance. They maintained their overall shape and have been performing well, but at first I was worried they were going to come apart. Fortunately they haven't yet; I might though buy a replacement set just in case they get discontinued.
Maybe investing in the MET Fortissimo, with its gel pads, is not a bad idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment