What 700x25 RoadTubeless tyre for my road bike?

25 Dec 2011

Tern Link: Video review collection

The first professional video review of a Tern Link P9 by Peter at NYCE Wheels, a bicycle shop in New York City, dedicated to folding bicycles and intermodal sustainable transport solutions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3DwLVAaYz4&hd=1



The Tern Link P9 is the Tern equivalent to my Dahon Mu P8.

It is a very nicely made bike: it is the way Dahon bikes should have always been like, or maybe not?

This is instead a simple yet effective video demonstation of a Tern Link D8, the Link P9's cheaper cousin:


Tern Link D8 from priblizovadla on Vimeo.


My favourite remains the Tern Verge X30h: a portable race bike, which would enable me to enjoy fast long rides (50miles or more) in the beautiful places I sometimes visit with my family, without the need to worry about luggage space.

http://www.ternbicycles.com/bikes/verge-x30h


Packing a folding bike, being so convenient because there is no need for a bike carrier, makes the whole "going for a ride in the morning while on holiday" a lot less cumbersome and more spontaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment